Saturday, January 3, 2009

my long lost cousin



being the youngest in our family, among all my cousins (especially the side of my mom), there's only one cousin i am really really chummy with (raquel or rocky).. she's just 3 years older than i am, and we're playmates (then :)) ... and we're you're usual "aso't pusa" type of close buds ... it's been almost 12 years since i last saw her or talked to her, then one december morning while checking my mail, i got an email from her. he got my kuya's cell number, contacted him, and visited them in chino ... and there we had the chance to catch up, saw each other through webcam and talked through the ip phone .. it was nice talking to her again and reminisce about the good old days ... and hopefully, hopefully, we get to see each other real soon, and spend more time with each other.

i opted to take a video of our "catching up thingy" ... so i won't forget it ... it's a bit blurry, but i want to remember the moment regardless of the "reception"... she's having an early dinner (take out from a japanese resto) with my kuya and my sis-in-law, and also with the eldest son of my brother (his name is isaiah, and they have an 8-month old baby too, his name is aaron), whom i love to see and hug and kiss real soon! god willing :) ... so to all you prayer warriors out there ... please please help me pray for it ... thanks!

No comments: