Saturday, January 24, 2009

jan 23-2009

january 23, friday ...

10AM -- went to podium to meet with admin people, for the prom fair event happening on jan. 29-feb 1
--- met with food sponsor for the event, met with client as well

1130AM -- off to makati, to report to my official work, did some papers, blah blah blah

5PM -- off to megamall to meet with a friend who I am helping with the marketing plan of his film project/s

730PM -- off to podium to meet some candidates/students for the prom king and queen competition, for the prom fair event

8PM -- off to meet a friend at breton to re-connect and chit chat

9PM -- transferred to strata to meet with our friends

930 PM -- off to meet my church friends at FJs in timog for a night-out

12AM -- went home to enjoy a good night's rest

... it was such a long day for me last fri ... grabe! natatawa ako sa sarili ko ... i'd have to shift my gears fast, sa palipat-lipat na subject matter nung araw na un ... presence of mind, eto ang topic natin at this hour! LOL

and then i asked myself, bakit ba ko nagpapakahirap ng tatlo-tatlo projects hawak ko? at nagpapakahirap ako? ... eh gusto ko eh .. they're all so interesting to do, and hanggat i can manage it, i'll accept it ... wala pa naman akong nalalaglag so far, and everybody's happy pa naman, so everything is okay so far ... so help me God! hihihi

No comments: