Sunday, July 27, 2008

si don cuervo, bow!

july 27, 12AM, I arrived at my friend's house for a stag/shower party (yup! combined) ... no there were no strippers or dancers, but just friends enjoying the last "singles" party of a couple who's about to get married on 08-08-08. immediately when i entered the door don cuervo greeted me ... it has been quite awhile since I last saw him ... and I missed him! hehe ... I drank the shot minus the lemon and the salt, yum! haha

a few minutes after, another friend of mine our "tagayero" offered me a mixed cocktail with gin, which I welcomingly drank ... and needless to say ... there were more "tagays" offered to me ... and sadly though we (me and another friend of mine) were already hiding from him, he has a way of finding us, so we had to drink the last few "tagays".

i went home drunk (or i'd say, just reasonably tipsy) and numb (from too much alcohol)... and tired from all the "kulitan", "tawanan", and "picturan" ... and we haven't been drunk for quite some time, and odd as it may seem, i kinda miss the feeling of being "reasonably tipsy" when you just laugh your heart out and be as "mababaw" as you can be ... though the only setback is when you lie down your head is spinning and the next day, you get a terrible headache, which i remedied with paracetamol and (more) sleep ... :)

No comments: