Thursday, September 11, 2008

7 months ....

it's been 7 months ... i've been counting since the day i left my old job, because for the past years (and based on records, hehe) it would take me about 7 to 8 months and then i eventually get a job, as in i get to be an employee again. and now am contemplating really hard if i should accept an offer for a company which will bring me back to the world of fashion and events; and to "test the waters" and see if i really would like to be part of the company for quite some time, i have accepted to work with them for one season, or about two months, and from there we could both gauge if we belong together or not ... so help me GOD.

still am keeping myself busy with all the other stuff, and though august was truly a busy month for me, i am looking forward to october for another busy month.

Philippine Fashion Week ... here i come! hehe

No comments: